Have you been diagnosed with endometriosis and are wondering what to do next?
Or have you been experiencing other reproductive health conditions – fibroids, ovarian cysts, painful bladder, period or other pelvic pain?
- Maybe you’ve spent years trying to get a diagnosis, or have been on prescription medications but are hating the side effects they give you!
- You may be worried about your fertility, or just struggling to meet the day to day demands of life and maintaining your home, job or relationships.
- Maybe people around you don’t seem to understand what you’re going through and how you can be in so much pain.
- Do you have other health problems like hormone imbalances, thyroid disease, irritable bowel syndrome or other digestive issues, recurrent yeast or bladder infections, food sensitivities, fatigue, pain that spreads to other parts of your body, or sometimes feel anxious or depressed?
Unfortunately, that can be a typical description of what it’s like living with endometriosis and pelvic pain. I understand just how deeply it can affect your quality of life on so many levels.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis over 20 years ago. Over the years, I decided to learn everything I could about natural treatments and management of endometriosis, then ultimately became a nutrition coach specializing in women’s health so that I could help shortcut women through the maze of information (and misinformation!) and support them in their healing journey.
Your pain is not invisible to me.
I want to give you hope for healing through knowledge and tools that will last a lifetime:
- education on the underlying causes of these conditions
- up to date nutrition strategies customized to your needs and lifestyle
- detailed protocols to reduce toxic exposures, balance hormones, improve digestive and immune health, treat pain naturally, and manage stress
- personalized, empathetic coaching from someone who understands your physical and emotional pain
- support and advocacy in building your personal healthcare team
If you’re more than ready to feel like you’re taking back some control over your health, please check out the resources on my website, find more details about working with me, or connect with me to schedule a free consultation. I’m happy to answer any questions and I’m here to help you….